26.7.13

IN THE RACKK & RUIN STUDIO

About 6 months ago I moved my jewelry studio and I couldn't be happier.  The new space has a lot more light, space and an attached showroom space where I can display my Rackk & Ruin Jewelry as well as vintage clothes I have for sale.  If any of you are ever in Burlington, VT please get in touch with me about coming by for a visit!! 
:: my inspiration board is a jumble.  Vintage photos, postcards, a fashion illustration done by my great grandmother and some of the first necklaces I ever made ::


 :: old tintypes and vintage photos ::

:: a selfie in the aged mirror that sits in the corner ::

:: a couple of my favorite treasures that my Dad has given me . . . antique children's toys  ::

:: a photo taken in my attached showroom ::

:: the last time my sister was visiting she took this photo ::


4 Comments:

Anonymous reid.damnit said...

yeah girl! looks awesome!!

July 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very inspirational pictures :)

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

July 29, 2013 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

Love these pictures of your studio/atelier! And the last pic is so fun! :D

July 29, 2013 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

On the last pic you look like person from my gamecard - starcraft koopen

August 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home