22.11.12

RIT

I did a bit of Rit dying the other day.  I'd gotten these floral pants at TJ MAXX recently for $19 and I loved everything about them, - except for the white accents in the flowers.
I also wanted to mute the bright orange color of this Blood Is The New Black tank top. 


 I mixed up a batch of black Rit dye. . . using less than the recommended amount because I didn't want my clothing to literally turn black.

As usual I ended up tossing in a few other items as well: a yellow Gap Athletic tank, and two navy and white striped shirts.


I love the outcome of the floral pants. . . they turned out exactly as I'd hoped. 


 I'm also psyched with the new burnt orange color of the Nada Prada tank.



1 Comments:

Blogger dirtyflaws said...

the pants came out really good !

November 26, 2012 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home