25.2.11

ANIMAL ANIMAL CAMO

The jeans that i'm wearing (bought from American Eagle last night) smell like halitosis and keep making my hands blue. But other than that I really like them. . . Hight waisted, dark wash, stretchy and hit at the ankle. I'm hoping a washing will rid the smell and excess dye.

There is a bona fide snowstorm outside right now and I'm actually afraid to leave the house. I think I might going go snowboarding tomorrow though so this snowfall is a good thing. How about three more snowfalls and then Spring huh? ok, sounds good.

7 Comments:

Blogger Morning Glory said...

Oh my god girl! Your house is so cool! It seems like you have a really fun life. I love it! By the way, it will probably take more than one wash to rid your jeans of the excess dye. Watch your furniture, and shoes...I ruined a great pair of light colored ankle boots because of dye rubbing off.

February 25, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Celine said...

So nice to have a glimpse of your abode :)
www.thewardrobediaries.com

February 25, 2011 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

Hahahahaha... I can't stop laughing at "my new jeans smell like halitosis", I've experienced this too and it's always disconcerting...

At least you look good!

Stinky. :-)

February 25, 2011 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Let's Bolt said...

i love the leopard collar and green sweater. you will inspire my outfit today. dress pitch up! that would be a fun post.

February 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you paint those?

February 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger elimagination said...

Hey something you can do for the excess of dying is to put the pants in water with salt. It has worked for me every time.

Greetings
Eli..

February 28, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Zuzan Zontag said...

Hi there, have you been in uruguay? I live there. Cool house!!

March 15, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home